Monday, June 27, 2011

MIA

Yes I have been MIA.. why? 
We spent a fabulous week in Utah!

I nearly killed myself several times on the trampoline but it was worth it. I haven't laughed like the in a LONG time! 
My kids and I got to milk a goat! I'm still not sure how I feel about that! Feel free to ask me how that was! I really can't say in public! 
       

People in Utah are ridiculously nice! Take for example the people who let us milk their goat, a freind of ours just knocked on their front door and said "hey can I milk your goat" "umm sure let me get a bucket!" Who does that?!
We were greeted everywhere we went, drivers gave way to us, people waved and said hello... it was so refreshing! 

We got to see some amazing caves that I am pretty sure we were not really supposed to climb into.. sorry for the blurry photo, have you ever tried to focus a camera in pitch darkness?


Thank you Utah for a fab trip, we'll be back someday.



Oh this was on the way home in ahem Nevada! yes this was the highlight... the salt plains, keep up the good work Nevada!!!







2 comments:

  1. Jill (Kimonoblossoms)June 29, 2011 at 6:15 AM

    Georgie, I was going through my emails and found one from you about your Wonderland blog...which led me here! I've spent 30 min. catching up on all the amazingly talented things you're doing. So nice to know you're doing well! I love your house and will be back to visit again. Jill (from IFO)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you Jill. you must email me :)
    ellaswardrobe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete