Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice in wonderland

So I thought I would do a mini tribute to the new Alice in Wonderland movie. I heard it has already been a great hit and brought in $116 Million... Wow!
Anyway here are some of my favorite still from the movie, and as soon as I can find a sitter and go see it I'll post my review :-)

I am LOVING the colors in this shot

And Helena Bonham Carter always plays a good crazy person ;-) I do think she is very brilliant!

And Anne Hathaway looks stunning as the white queen
and Mia Wasikowska is just stunning as Aliceand who doesnt LOVE Johnny Depp, who continues to show us what and amazing actor he is!
So if you have seen let me know what you think... best/worst moments.

Oh and this sooooo reminded me of the movie I just had to post it too ;-0

I love toadstools!

No comments:

Post a Comment