Thursday, May 13, 2010

David Lubin Tour Boutique

The past weekend was FUN at the David Lubin Garden tour boutique.
we met lots of great vendors such as The Secret Garden and Pure Palette.
There was a great community feel to this boutique too, which I was happy to see, lots of locals helping each other out despite the weather and other things too.

We stayed busy. Mila from Laree Jewelery Design had some amazing things, she shared the table with me and I think all of her scrabble charm bracelets sold (yay)

so she had to get busy making more. Please check out her store they are a hot item.
This was sort of what our booth looked like, the pictures and not good, I only had my phone with me to take pictures with... sorry!


This was a fantastic necklace Mila had made and I think it walked out the door... its so stunning and I know she does custom work too.

A couple of my absolute favorites were these girls, Nellie and Willow home and garden, this is a new venture for them and their booth looked fantastic, with white willow and whimsical birds and glass jars hanging from it, took you to open fields and sunny days.


Also this girly, Love Your Body Essentials
She has been around for a few years but is still getting the word out. She has developed a great product which is a lotion bar... it looks like a soap bar but it's lotion... fantastic. It comes in several sizes and scents my personal favorites been the large size that comes in a lovely tin.
I am not sure of her contact info, but I'm working on getting it, so email me if you want it.
And a few more pictures of her products.


Well thanks for coming to check us out and until next year... and I do apologize for the quality of the photos, I took them all with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment