Friday, September 10, 2010

Picture this

Most of you by now know I have lots of little obsessions, window frames, the colour red, pink, spray paint, fabric etc... It's hard to keep focused on one thing.

What I need to do is combine some of these things and do something productive!
This is where the window art comes in...

If you want to commission me to do something similar in other colours let me know, I'd be happy to accommodate. It's so much fum to be able to be let loose with a window, paint and some Imogen Heap/Lady GaGa and ELO in the background!

So here are some more Before & After's

Before...
More Before...


After...

... a window without the panes...


Ones with panes in...
A close up...



I love these little rustic details, I try to keep as much of the windows in tact as possible leaving little details such as the old hinges etc... I love to be able to imagine the history of the piece and what the window has seen!


I have an obsession with chairs too!

So I decided to incorporate that!

And my worthless cat napping whilst I blog! I may incorporate her into something! Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment