Monday, March 28, 2011

To my little man...Jude

 I found out that my lovely little boy Jude won Student of the trimester I was a very PROUD Mummy, yup people my little man has won this 2nd year in a row now and I have been shouting it from the rooftops and now I am blogging about it, he deserves it!
Back home in England we don't have student of the trimester or I should say we didn't, they may have changed it now but many years ago when I was still at school they didn't.  
So for Jude to win this was HUGE for me, huge in the fact that I can revel in my lovely little boys accomplishments!  
So let me tell you a little about this sweet little gentleman...

Jude will always open the door for me, or wait for me to pass before he opens his car door, he strokes my face when I am sleeping (so he thinks) and tells me how much he loves his mummy, he writes me little notes and will try to make me laugh when he is in trouble because he knows I cannot resist his little giggle. He asks me how my day has been and if he can do anything to help me. He tells mes how clever I am and how much like his dad he wants to be (he already is!) He reads to his sister and helps people he doesn't even know. Jude cleans his room, unloads the dishwasher and works very hard at school! People this boy is 7, yes 7!!!! 
Don't get me wrong he'll beat his sister up when hes done reading to her or he'll battle it out like any boy, but for the most part he is a sweetie!
All I know is we have one of the most affectionate studious little boys out there (I'm sure you do too, but this about my little man today) Who knows he is loved and who is not afraid to show how much he loves us too!

Jude I LOVE you and I am so very proud of you... Mummy xxx 

1 comment: